Deadlines to receive applications for acceptance:
Fall semester: August 1st.
Spring semester: January 2nd.
All information requested can be completed electronically and/or mailed to us at:
Office of Admissions
Atlantic Union College
338 Main Street
Lancaster, MA 01523
All prospective students will receive an:
- Email with portal login information
- Email with the list of required documents
- Letter of Provisional Acceptance after essential required documents are received
- Letter of Official Acceptance*/ Denial to the college after all required documents have been received by the Admissions Office.
* Please note that admission to the college may not guarantee admission to a specific department or program.